Starting at per hour
How does it work?
The Speaking Club is a meeting online where people from different countries come together to practice speaking in many languages.
There are only two rules in the Speaking Club:
1. Be nice! – it is not a competition, everybody is here just to practice speaking 🙂
2. Target language only! – no other language is allowed.
Alright, here is how it works step by step:
1. Watch the short video before the meeting.
This is the topic for the speaking club, you can also take a quick look at the questions, but no need to prepare.
2. Join the meeting on Zoom (Zoom is a free video-conferencing software like Skype).
The meeting will last 1 hour.
3. The organizer will put you in a mini group of 3 people to start the first part.
This will last 15-20 minutes. There will be 3 parts in one hour.
4. Have fun!
If it still sounds complicated, don’t worry! There will be someone there to guide you in the beginning.
Send us a message and let’s arrange a meeting on Zoom!
Anyone from any country can join. Your language level should be minimum Intermediate – we will check your level during our one on one meeting on Zoom.
You can Register here, and then you will need to have a quick online meeting to check your microphone/webcam are working and your language level is sufficient.
No, we don’t use Skype. We use Zoom, it’s a free video-conferencing software like Skype but it’s a little better for groups. You don’t need to create an account on Zoom. Just install it on your computer and join a meeting.
The first time is completely free, with no obligations – just come and try for fun!
If you wish to continue, the price is as low as 4 USD per hour*.
*The Speaking Club is completely free for native speakers!